Any reading resolutions for the new year? Reading more? (Reading less?) Reading better books? Bigger books? More series? More relaxing books?
And hey, feel free to talk about any other resolutions you might have, too … or why you choose NOT to have any.
I definitely have a few resolutions this year. :D Here's a list of a few in mind:
- Read 100 Books this year. Might not happen, but it's possible. As much as I don't overachieve myself (Pretty abnormal for an Asian, isn't it? Not me. I'm weird like that. :p), I sometimes kinda do go beyond my limits. Now if it was a thousand, well... that's not very possible. Not even gonna try.
- Finish off series. I've been abandoning the last few books of Gone series and The Maze Runner. Along with others too.
- Accomplish the 2013 TBR Pile Challenge. It's my first year, so may the odds be ever in my favor ;)
- Try to have a review every week, especially during the summer. Maybe 2 or more. It probably won't happen in the school year, but oy, I can try to make it work in the summer. As long as I'm not dragged out... I'll just make a beeline for the bookstore though then.
- Convince my mom to let me audition for the Muny. Summer boredom me. At least then, less shopping time, right? Erm, maybe.
Huh. I have quite a list there. I thought I had only one or two. Oh wells. But hey, never hurts to have more :)