First, I would like to thank Charlie at Charlie, Coffee and a Good Book for nominating me. I don't really know why, but I really appreciate it. ^_^ You can find her on her blog: Charlie, Coffee, and a Good Book. You can also find her on Goodreads, Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.
I guess I should probably also thank 2 other people for nominating me, but you can pull the blame on me (well, my internet because it wasn't working) for not posting it earlier. Lol. So also thanks to Athina at Between My Lines and Beth at Curling Up with a Good Book for the nomination. I felt like I had to mention them with at least a thank you since I won't be answering their questions and will be answering Charlie's instead. :)
Rules of the Liebster Blog Award:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to the blogger who presented this award to you.
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees.
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen. (No tag backs)
4. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.✏✏✏✏✏
Questions From Charlie:1. How many hours do you spend in blogging?
Hours? I don't know if hours count when I'm that type of person who drafts her blog posts, lol. But when I do spend time on blogging, it's usually about an hour or 2. More or less.2. Print or eBook? (This is such a boring question, I know!)
eBook. Although I can carry around print books all over the place, I spend most of my time on the computer, so I read faster with eBooks. Unless my computer breaks or I'm not on that day. (Or I got dragged out by mom to do the most boring thing ever: shopping. And it's nothing to do with books.)
3. Do you have a book that you haven't read/finished yet? What is it?
I have a lot of books I haven't read... the list never ends. o-o I haven't finished Marking Time by April White and Twelfth Grade Bites by Heather Brewer. (Does required reading count too here?)
4. If you were to write a book, what would be your lead character's name?
Erm... I'm honestly not sure.
5. What book do you wish you were a part of? As in one of the characters.
So many books I want to be a part of, so little books can be chosen. :(
Delilah from Between the Lines. It would be awesome if you could talk to book characters. Because then, I can talk to characters from other books too! :D
6. What is your pet peeve in books?
The synopsis or cover giving practically the ENTIRE story away. Along with grammar and spelling but the biggest part is the synopsis and cover. Giving away the major plot drives me as crazy as someone who has MAJOR grammar problems (such as a few people in real life...). I guess that carried to books as well. :/
7. What is the book fandom you've been a part of since forever?
Define forever. o-o I usually read a series and then somehow abandon it later, good or not. But the book fandom that I've been a part of since day one of me picking up the books is Harry Potter. Otherwise known as Potterheads.
8. How do you arrange your bookshelf?
My mom doesn't buy books... can I count my Kindle App? :D? Anyhoo, I arrange it in a few collections (there aren't bookshelves on Kindle App but collections is similar) labelled Read, Review Requests (just so I'm not confused), Short Stories, Short Stories - Not Read, Classics, Vacation Reads, Reading Soon, and any challenges I'm participating in.
9. What was the last book that surprised you, whether good or bad? Plot twists, characters, expectations, etc.
Insurgent by Veronica Roth. I'm not giving the reason because it'll spoil it and I don't want to spill the beans. :)
10. What book have you read several times? Are you still planning to read it again?
I normally don't read books twice. The only book I have read twice is Number the Stars by Lois Lowry. The first time on my own, the second as required reading. I might read it again, maybe not.
11. How is your ultimate fictional crush?
O_O Not to be mean, but not sure if there was a typo or not. But I don't really have an ultimate fictional crush. Besides Prince Ash and Puck from The Iron Fey. And possibly a few others.
Random Facts About Me:
I'm gonna avoid choosing from the Random Facts About Me page somewhere on the blog. ;)
1. Little kids hate me. Which is pretty sad. But it must be from my usual frowny look, lol.
2. I hate spicy food. If I eat something spicy, I somehow need to fan my mouth or I'll scream. Though I'll try to avoid the scream if at all possible.
3. Unlike most girls around my age, I can't sing Alto. I can, but I'll have difficulty, especially when it comes down to the lower parts. Unless something's wrong with my throat. But I don't think that counts.
4. It's hard to make me laugh. Even though my nickname from my 6th grade teacher is Giggles (because some people just make you smile all the time, you know. I can't help it, lol). And when I find something funny... I end up giving somewhat a smirk. Kinda sad, I know.
5. I wish a lot of things from books were real. (Like Hogwarts) c:
6. I'm addicted to chocolate. Dark or Regular. But I'm fine with Fruits too.
7. When I can't really make a decision, I ask other people's opinions and thoughts.
8. Along with many other books, I enjoy reading retellings of fairy tales and myths. What can I say? I just find it cool to see other people's spin on them.
9. My room somehow ends up being messy after a few days. On the other hand, my locker is well... tip-top shape. Weird.
10. I find classical and music from bands like Evanescence relaxing when I'm upset.
11. And last, but not least, I like keeping things simple when I can. Unless I have to be very detailed.
So many to choose, but only so little I can choose...
No Particular Order
No Particular Order
1. Kim @ Divergent Gryffindor
2. Jodie @ A Blog Hop Place for Books
3. Priya @ Live, Love, Laugh | In the World of Books
4. Eunice @ Feed on Books
5. Patricia @ Night Readings
6. Florentine @ Readiculously-Peachy
7. Sarah @ Book-A-Holic
8. AJ @ In the Land of Books
9. Melanie @ YA Midnight Reads
10. Faye @ The Social Potato
11. Aa'Ishah @ Reading Under the Stars
Realize I'm a Newbie, so bear with me while I muscle through this.
1. Because I'm a fairy tale person (LOL), if you were retelling a fairy tale, which one would you retell?
2. If you could have a superpower, what power would it be?
3. Who or what inspires you to blog?
4. What types of books do you enjoy reading?
5. If you were stranded on an island and can only have 3 things, what would you have? (assume there's food, water and shelter already provided... miraculously)
6. What's your favorite childhood story that you would still enjoy today if you read it again?
7. Sorry for making anyone hungry, but random question: What's your favorite food?
8. If you could be any villain from a book, who would you be and why?
9. What would you do if you had a million dollars?
10. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
11. Any tips for new bloggers?