Author: Robyn Jones
How much can a soul take before it breaks?
Anna Pierce has a vampire boyfriend, a driver's license, real friends for the first time since she was five, and now she faces one of her biggest challenges, senior year at a mostly all girls Catholic high school. Sure, she's a member of the talking crowd now, but she'll never be like everyone else. How can she when the first of her kind has camped out in her dreams?
Little dead girl Emily decides Anna's destiny can wait no longer. It's time for this generation's Touched girl to hunt. Trained in a virtual dream landscape to destroy all in her path, Anna must choose between her destiny, the one beat into her on a nightly basis, and her legacy, the one instilled in her by her parents.
Top 10 Quirks
Top 10 Quirks
by Robyn Jones
10. I don't feel pain or fear in an emergency. I float. Even being sliced head to toe skittered past my pain receptors.
9. The smell of sesame seed oil makes me so sick to my stomach I get dizzy.
8. I hugged stuffed animals at bedtime until I had a roommate in college.
7. I kept all of my favorite childhood books.
6. I used to LOVE playing Barbies.
5. I went through a black coffee phase when I was eight.
4. I went through a beer phase when I was eight too.
3. I routinely walk through the book section at my grocery store, usually on the lookout for new names, but when I find a misplaced book, or a book whose cover is bent, I have to fix it.
2. I have to save the best bite for last, meaning I orchestrate the previous bites so I have the perfect balance at the end....the last two make me sound compulsive.
1. I love my TV shows, but if they go off track, I'll quit them so fast!
- Arrow of the Mist + Bookmark (Ends this tonight at Midnight!)