|Tour Schedule HERE|
Author: Jadie Jones
Eighteen-year-old Tanzy Hightower knows horses, has grown up with them on Wildwood Farm. She also knows not to venture beyond the trees that line the pasture. Things happen out there that can’t be explained. Or undone. Worse, no one but she and the horses can see what lurks in the shadows of the woods.
When a moonlit ride turns into a terrifying chase, Tanzy is left to question everything, from the freak accident that killed her father to the very blood in her veins. Broken and confused, she turns to Lucas, a scarred, beautiful stranger, and to Vanessa, a charming new friend who has everything Tanzy doesn’t.
But why do they seem to know more about her than she knows herself?
Arranged by Jadie Jones
- "Let Him Fly" by Dixie Chicks
- "In the Rough" Anna Nalick
- "Wonderwall" by Oasis
- "Name" by Goo Goo Dolls
- "Blown Away" by Carrie Underwood
- "I Wish You Were Here" by Incubus
- "Dog Days are Over" by Florence and the Machine
- Legend of a Cowgirl" by Imani Coppola
- "Dancing 'til the World Ends" by Britney Spears
- "Criminal" by Fiona Apple
- "Tripping Billies" by Dave Matthews Band
- "Lose Yourself" by Eminem
- "Ring of Fire" by Johnny Cash (the Social Distortion remake)
- "Going Under" Evanescence
- "Memory" by Sugarcult
- "My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark" by Fallout Boy
- "The Kill" by Thirty Seconds to Mars
- "I Dare you to Move" by Switchfoot
- "Soldier" Ingrid Michaelson
Georgia native Jadie Jones first began working for a horse farm at twelve years old, her love of horses matched only by her love of books. She went on to acquire a B.A. in equine business management, and worked for competitive horse farms along the east coast. The need to write followed wherever she went.She currently coaches a hunt seat equitation team that competes in the Interscholastic Equestrian Association, and lives with her family in the foothills of north Georgia. When she’s not working on the next installment of the Moonlit series, she is either in the saddle or exploring the great outdoors with her daughter. Moonlit is her first book.
Giveawaya Rafflecopter giveaway