I figured it was about time that I slowly begin to slip back into meme mode, starting with The Sunday Post. It's been, what? 3-5 months since the last Sunday Post back in April or May?
I'll admit that's quite a long time. But I did have my reasons (no matter how small...) as to why I took a huge meme break:
- I'm still alive, in case you're wondering. I just had less time for memes. When you're stuck with only about 2 hours a week of internet at the library, the other stuff kind of take priority over memes. Unless I want to be deemed untrustworthy for being unable to email a tour coordinator at the last minute (hey, I don't live five minutes of walking time away from the library).
- Blog Post Schedule. I originally planned to come back last month. Unfortunately, my schedule was packed.
- The Obvious: school. Hooray. Go homework, schoolwork, and tests. And speaking of tests... *facepalm* I might have to slip away for about a month two soon. *sigh...*
- I officially have one year less of school. In other words, I'm running out of time... to choose career options. And college options. I'm beginning to think time is working against me. Not cool. Let's zoom back 5 years, shall we? :p x3
- I'm also officially a year older as of several months ago. Hooray. But I still feel the same age as just one year ago. Maybe a bit more mature. And one grade level higher.
- I guess you can say I holed up in my nice cool home throughout the summer. Let me say it was dreadfully boring. Therefore, I ended up writing a book. In first draft. And it's not getting published any time soon, nor ever getting published. It was just a way to cure my boredom, which was actually not a bad one.
- Don't count on me joining NanoWriMo either. I'll probably write gibberish by then. Unless it's a journal of my life, in which I am not EVER doing. That will be reserved for home computer. Secured. Password protected. The end.
- I'm making a habit of review lists lately. In other words, book reviews in lists format with a few paragraphs here and there (you know... introduction and overall/conclusion that wraps everything up in a nice bow?). Is that bad? O_o
- Summer Reading Challenge. I don't think I managed to clean my library that much, but a little is better than nothing. That will be back... next May-ish.
- Speaking of libraries, my ebooks library is still growing. If it were real, I would have a blockade in my room and I would be stuck in the same room always. Not exactly pleasant. I think I should thank technology these days.
I guess that wraps everything up in a nutshell. Allegiant comes out... in about a week. Who's excited?! :3
What's new for you guys? There's no book haul or posts this week in this edition because it's already long enough as it is, lol.