The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer - It's a chance to share news - A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹How high the snow went: UP TO MY WINDOW. Actually, higher than that... by a few inches. O_O
I also got almost 3 weeks of Winter Break, in which going back to school on a Friday and then hopping into the weekend is completely pointless in my humble opinion. My shoes became a free sponge as well (Curious. They're new. How can there be an unnoticeable hole?) for the snow. -_- But that was the longest break in the history of... not exactly mankind, but my life. It probably won't happen again. O_O
Random Stuff I did:
- Learn a quicker way to remove backgrounds in GIMP. Unfortunately my usual method fares better. :p Practice makes perfect?
- Wondered how people who live in igloos live day by day in frigidly cold weather
- Mess with HTML on Test Blog (well, I DID download the template...)
- Made a lot of graphics. Looks like I have too many options to choose from now. Oops. *starts eliminating and possibly consults someone*
- Made some terrible drawings with a sucky program known as paint and a computer mouse. At least the teacup fared better than the supposedly hyper marshmallow that turned out to be fuming mad, along with the mouse. Head. The bunny was drawn much better. I think?
- Read. I feel sorry for the authors whose books ended up colliding with the weather. Go schedule. I commend Megan Joel Peterson. And nearly Cole Gibsen. Well, at least it made quite a mark on le schedule. Originally books I'll probably get around to in early March made it under the February radar. Yay.
- Begging nature to please stop being bipolar. Maybe it's just typical Missouri weather. Welcome to St. Louis, where the weather is a terrifying roller coaster. That's worse than my blog stats, and I'm sure that says a lot. -_-
And then the transparent thingamajig. I HAVE DARK BLUE HAIR GUYS (I don't).
- Review: City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
- ARC Review: Salt by Danielle Ellison
- Book Blitz + Giveaway: Darkness Watching by Emma L. Adams
- Blog Tour: Branded – Review + Giveaway
- Blog Tour: Vision of Shadows – Guest Post + Giveaway
- What Should I Read Next? ~ 2 (I'm sort of making this a monthly feature) – at 9am CST today
- Review: Out of the Cave by Cotton E. Davis
- Book Blast + Giveaway: Bloodlines by Kendra Highley
- Review: The Not Wholes by Giovanna Pezzulo
- Cover Reveal: True Colors
- Book Blitz: A Date Like Godlike Proportions by Tellulah Darling
- Review: Spellweaver by C.J. Bridgeman
- Suffocate by S.R. Johannes
- School of Shadows by CW Schutter
- The Awakening by Struart Meczes
- The Veil: Corruption by Struart Meczes
- Witch Song by Amber Argyle
- To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee (required)