The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer - It's a chance to share news - A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
I guess it's time to say goodbye to indentations (sort of). Yay... not really. I'm going to have to take some time getting used to this new-ish look. :p (Nor am I really willing to go through and put in some breaks because the formatting looks really screwed up for book reviews with a really short synopsis.
Anyhoo, I survived speech with an average grade and I don't mind. The end. Then I also found my book battle shirt back from 8th grade that Heather Brewer and Antony John signed, and now I'm wondering why it didn't appear back in October. >_<
And I have a lot of reading to do. 4 day weekend? Nah, it's a 4 day reading weekend, that's what. :p
I'm not complaining. I think.
- Review: Delirium by Lauren Oliver
- Blog Tour: The Banovic Siblings - Interview
- Book Blitz: In Pursuit by Olivia Luck
- Blog Tour: Web of Lies - Excerpt + Giveaway
- What Should I Read Next? ~ 3
- Review: Unbound by Georgia Bell
- Review: Merlin's Children by Megan Joel Peterson
- Blog Tour: Fighting for the Edge - Excerpt + Giveaway
- Review: Lichgates by S.M. Boyce
- Book Blast + Giveaway: Paris Cravings by Kimberley Montpetit
- Blog Tour: The Polaris Uprising by Jennifer Ibarra – Review + Giveaway
- Review: The Moon Dwellers by David Estes
- Hope(less) by Melissa Haag
- Double Star by Cindy Saunders
- Bitter Sweet Love by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- The Emerald City by J.A. Beard
- Dissever by Tracey Ward
- Eldorado by Jay Allen Storey
- Thrall by Jennifer Quintenz (updated)