This year's Summer Reading Challenge is open for signups [way] earlier than last year, to give ample time for those interested to do so. I'm thinking that's part of the reason why there were only 6 last year, lol.
Yes, I made some – uh, quite a lot of – changes from last year. What do you guys think of the banner? (yes, I used the exact same avatar from the GIMP tutorial 28 days ago...) :D
I had to make the avi have a coconut drink because I'm more ready for warm weather than books. You know... harsh winter, warm thoughts? Maybe the coconut is enough to tell Mother Nature to cooperate until March 21 (and after that as well). :3
(:o speaking of the Vernal Equinox... let's start spring with Divergent. o_o)
Details – This is likely different from last year since I had time to make adjustments
- Starts June 1 – September 1. Signups won't be closed during that time either. :)
- Read at least FIVE books. You can definitely read more or set a goal for yourself for more if you want to.
- It can be any book... published BEFORE June 1, 2014.
- Anyone's welcome to join, even if you don't have a blog or Tumblr.
- A starting post is optional, unless you want to make this a TBR challenge and want to get through a specific list of books.
To sign up, please link either your blog/Tumblr, YouTube channel, or Amazon/Goodreads/Barnes & Noble/Smashwords (I don't even know if you have a profile page in B&N since I don't use it) – did I miss any others? – on the linky below.
A very random thought: Should there be a Twitter hashtag? :3
FREE BOOK: Summer Demons by Mia Hoddell until March 2! Get your copy on Amazon HERE.