To be honest, I don't – at least, not really – have time to do so many posts in a week, for a million reasons:
- I'm getting myself into the habit of replying to comments AND visiting blogs, thanks to Alise's Bloggers Commenting Back, which I think is a genius idea. Which leads to my next point...
- Moderating comments. I hate CAPTCHA. More on that... on another post. Sometime in the future
- I don't have internet at home. If I'm online in the middle of the night or early in the morning, it's usually for a reason. Or I simply couldn't sleep and it's nearly time for the alarm to go off.
- I'm reading. Or doing homework. Most likely the former than the latter. Come fall, I'm not so sure. How stressful is training to be a CNA at tech school? I'm not sure yet.
- I simply don't live under a rock.
But, I'll start with 1:
Schedule Your PostsI don't do things at the last minute anymore. The first time I started using the schedule button though, I didn't publish the post after setting the date and time. Whoops. With scheduling though, I can pretty much be assured most of the time that I won't be in trouble with Giselle, Kathy, Jaidis and other peeps I host for (okay, those 3 were the first to pop in mind).
Too bad I can't really say the same about real life, though Lupe and a few others might just say I'm deceiving myself (I really do have a track record of turning my homework in on time... most of the time).
2014 Summer Reading Challenge Sign Ups