But last time I was also semi-rambling, so let's cut to the chase shall we? You can find Part 1 HERE.
"I have so many books to read and most of them need to be submitted to the Publisher by next week! But I have 3 essays to write, a project due by Monday to my boss, an AP Calculus test to study for, etc. – Ahh!" *goes on lockdown and ignores the entire world*
What I don't understand is how people can manage requesting so many ARCs or read so many books (I mean, 30 a month!) without stressing out or ripping out their hair. They must make a living out of reading, but I have a tinge of admiration for those peeps. O_O
My mother personally doesn't know this. She thinks I'm a hardcore gamer or doing something against the law. Ha... blogging being illegal. I suppose that makes all of us innocent criminals. I don't intend to do any correcting either – been there done that and it failed miserably.
- Finishing that lovely essay and polishing it for your English teacher, or any teacher really
- Studying your butt off for a test – especially in high school since it's PERMANENT >_<
- Giving your blog some attention – perhaps a makeover is in the horizons?
- Mingling with other bloggers virtually and meeting some new ones as well
- Spending quality time with your friends or family, who will probably be grateful you're giving them the time of day at last
And finally...Not pulling your hair out while scrambling around as though the apocalypse just came about us and you need to collect all books before the world ends and you're buried under a pile of rubbish. Or maybe torn apart by zombies.
2014 Summer Reading Challenge Sign Ups