The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer - It's a chance to share news - A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.Happy July! Okay, almost July. I took a Sunday Post hiatus in which I thought I would never come back from... o_o Curious... who missed me? ^o^
Anyhoo, I did read 20+ books in the month of June, and I have July planned out. Sort of. It includes summer homework and murdering an essay in which the person has been my victim multiple times. I don't think I'll ever understand why because Lupe (almost a month! She blogs over at Catching Bookz) tends to find me not so trustworthy with a red pen (I usually make essays bleed).
The Summer Reading Challenge officially started 5 weeks ago, and ends in about 2 months, so if you're a participant, you might want to bookmark the post. You could win a bunny! Just Kidding. I can't afford a bunny.
- 1 Discussion - The Pressures of Bestselling Books
- 1 book blast - Contact by Laurisa White Reyes
- 2 reviews - The Casquette Girls and The Silver Sickle. Or was it A Different Kind? Maybe all 3.
- 3 Blog Tours - Awaken, Carnelian, The Silver Sickle
- 4 Giveaways! - Contact, Awaken, Carnelian, The Silver Sickle
- 500 posts was reached! Okay, that was on the 19th... ^o^
- Looking for a coblogger (or two)! - it's up now! :p
- Best of 2014: April-June
- DNF Review: Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
- Sadly, July is the month of at least 1 DNF a week. And I introduce a new feature - Chibi Views! Which are mini reviews basically and really short. Basically a small paragraph almost.
- Blog Tour: Dwellers of Darkness - Excerpt + Giveaway
- Happy 4th of July!
- A Discussion on Reviews.... Do You Read The Ones of Books You Haven't Read? O_o