Author: Morgan Wylie
Links: Amazon | Goodreads | Barnes & Noble | iTunes | Kobo
Publication Date: May 5, 2013
A dying realm.
The ancient evil of the Droch-Shúil has been unleashed.
The Orchids have been silenced… but for how long?
Daegan, elite of the Ferrishyn warrior tribe of Faeries, is charged with a mission to find the Sol-lumieth, a mysterious new power that could change the fate of all in the realm of Alandria. But he is conflicted by his purpose, and he cannot trust the motives of those he serves. He has too many questions and they must be answered.
Kaeleigh, a girl abandoned as a small child just outside Missoula, Montana, is now 18. She is trying to discover who she is and where she belongs. In her heart, she feels she has family out there… somewhere. Desperate to unravel the mysteries of her past, she embarks on a journey that will forever change her along with her two best friends, Finn and Chel—who have secrets of their own.
Author: Morgan Wylie
Links: Goodreads | Barnes & Noble | Kobo | Smashwords
Publication Date: October 1, 2013
Shadows linger where light is obstructed, and truth is veiled.
Evil is an untreated disease in the once beautiful realm of Alandria.
Kaeleigh is faced with a revelation that she must reconcile. She will decide if discovering the truth is worth the unknown consequences to both herself and her friends.
Daegan, the Ferrishyn warrior, is conflicted by more than his loyalties, and is confronted with emotions he doesn’t know how to deal with. A choice must be made. A choice… that may cost him more than he ever wanted to give.
The Droch-Shúil—enforcers and servants of the ancient darkness—continue to cast their shadow over Alandria seeking those who can be turned to their side.
The magic of The Orchids is growing, but not everyone will survive what is to come.
Veiled Shadows is the second installment in The Age of Alandria series: the story of the Sol-lumieth’s quest for freedom of self and the power to battle the evil of the Droch-Shúil.
Author: Morgan Wylie
Links: Goodreads | Barnes & Noble | iTunes | Amazon
Publication Date: January 29, 2015
The darkness in Elnye is growing.
There is screaming in Exhile.
The mysterious woman, known only as “She”, is in a rage. Her pawn, Maleina has made a dangerous move and severed her communications with the dark mistress. Now as dueling dark forces, master and willing initiate, they begin to jockey for power as the stage is set for the coming war.
Kaeleigh and her small band of loyal companions have escaped the dungeons of Elnye and found their way to the secret home of the Ehsmia. After breaking the vicious bond that enslaved Daegan to Maleina’s will, the walls between Kaeleigh and her Ferrishyn warrior begin to fall, as their feelings for each other begin to give way to passion.
The darkness is fractured, but its relentless quest for power goes unabated. A war is coming. However, the power of the Sol-lumieth has finally come together and found its light. A blinding light of freedom, that may be the salvation for all of Alandria.
My main character in The Age of Alandria series, Kaeleigh, would like to share—read “Tell All”—about her best friends Finn and Chel…
Kaeleigh: “Hmm, let’s see what can I tell you about Finn and Chel? Ooo they are not going to be very happy with me. Ok, well Chel probably won’t care actually, but Finn will be pissed! I hate it when he’s mad at me, but you won’t tell right?
Ok well, first, you should know I don’t normally “dish” on my friends but this is a special circumstance—I mean, you are all “book people” right? Of course you are ;)
So here we go:
- Finn once tried gel in his hair because he overheard some girls at school mention this other guy’s hair and how ‘cute it was’. LOL, I guess he thought he’d give it a try, but he used too much and it looked horribly greasy even after he washed it. He hasn’t tried it or let us talk about it since.
- As you may know, my best friend Chel is an artist. She also has quite a few tattoos. Well, she was seeing this guy (not Samuel FYI) that she thought she was in love with (she wasn’t, I tried to tell her that before the “incident”) so… yeah you know where this is going… she had his name tattooed (I’m not telling where). It was nice she designed it herself. Well, not long after, she caught him cheating on her. Yikes! So not only did she have it altered so you couldn’t read his name, she had a different tat of his name done… on the bottom of her foot! She said it was so she could walk, dance, run, stomp (you get the idea) all over Bryce (that was his name).
- Finn snores.
- Actually, Chel snores too… LOUD! (sorry Chel, it’s true).
I am so getting in trouble for this!
- Finn doesn’t eat any kind of junk food, except pizza… because who can resist pizza? And I’m not sure pizza is even considered a “junk food”. I sure don’t think it is.
- Finn always sends me “anonymous” flowers, not on my birthday (my birthday is a rough guess anyway), but on the day I went to live with Chel and her parents. He doesn’t ever acknowledge that it happens, but I know it’s him. He’s the only one who remembers something small like a date that is important to me. He won’t deny it, he just doesn’t make a big deal about it because he knows I don’t like big deals to be made for me.
- One of Chel’s favorite movies is Anne of Green Gables and anything Jane Austen related. I think they appeal to the hopeless romantic in her that not too many people get to see. But at least she likes to watch Star Trek with me.
- Finn’s favorite movie is Royal Tenenbaums and most Wes Anderson films. I don’t know, something about how he relates to Richie Tenenbaum—they both just seem moody to me (he knows I feel this way).
- Chel’s a vegetarian… or maybe she’s a vegan now, she switches. And from what I understand, would mean that if she can switch then she’s not a true vegan but she tries. Definitely vegetarian, but somedays when she is feeling extra sensitive she bursts in saying things like “if it had a face or a mother, not gonna happen”. I guess what it comes down to is that Chel is extremely sensitive especially when animals are involved and I love that about her.
- Finn jumps rope. I know, I know there is nothing that odd about this. Athletes, especially boxers, use this for training etc. That’s not the issue. He found one at a local thrift shop awhile back because the one before it broke… it’s PINK!! LOL, he says I’m just being immature about it.
Finn: “You ARE being immature about that.” *scowls* “Seriously Kae?! What else did you tell them?”
Kaeleigh: “What? I didn’t say much…”
Chel: “Kaeleigh!! I do NOT snore!”
Finn: *Sigh* Really Chel? That’s what you’re upset about?”
Chel: *shrugs* “Well, the rest is true.”
Kaeleigh: “Oddly, sharing stuff was kind of fun, thanks everyone for hanging! I thought I would have had more to share on Chel, but it seems she got outnumbered… wonder what that’s all about. Huh.”
Finn: “Time to go, Kae.”
*Chel looped her arm through Kaeleigh’s as they walked off with Finn trailing behind them muttering something under his breath*