Instead of Fangirl Friday this week, I decided to give Lupe a run for her enthusiastic screaming (hey, she deserves a break) to make room for the Harper Summer 2016 tour hosted by the fabulous Hannah over at Irish Banana, where each stop will be showcasing a book publishing in the next few months (yay!).
Okay, let me backtrack just a little.
The book I'm showcasing today fits perfectly into Fangirl Friday – this is exactly why I'm filing this under the category – because it's written by a local author and I'm a HUGE fan of his books (along with a few other local authors as well, but the spotlight's on one author today). My fangirling during sign ups for this author and another author wasn't exactly coherent behind extremely sensible words, but Hannah took it in her usual fabulous stride. More yay!
THE BLOOD BETWEEN US written by the fabulous Zac Brewer!
Be sure to stop by the other blogs involved in this tour and enter in the two giveaways running throughout the duration of the tour, along with a special giveaway on February 29th!
Plus, there's a couple of Facebook Chats that you can join and talk to some of the authors who are being featured on this tour! I guess that makes it three giveaways.
Please note that ALL of these giveaways are US ONLY. Except for the last one of course. That one is international and sponsored by yours truly. ^o^
(Oh, gee. This is when the blog breaks down, isn't it? There's a few embedded objects coming your way, so be aware!)
In addition to the one massive prize winner, we will also have 4 winners who will be able to select 3 titles they want from the Summer 2016 Catalog.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Okay, this one is not an embedded object. But the next one is. Anyways... for a chance to win these five books, collect the daily word from each blog stop during the Harper Summer 2016 – there's a total of fifty – and email the complete saying to HarperTeenTour@gmail.com!
For today's daily word, be sure to check out today's riddle! And do check out the rules below because it would be absolutely devastating to be disqualified. :)
- Winner must have a valid US mailing address to receive the prize
- Winner must be over 13
- Only one (1) entry per person for Prize #2 – duplicates will be deleted.
- Only a completed phrase will be accepted as an entry – do not email each word/phrase daily. Wait until you have the complete saying and then email in.
- All email submissions must be received by 11:59 PM EST 3/31/2016.
- Winners will be selected 4/1/2016 and will have 48 hours to claim their prize before another is selected.
- Participating blogs and bloggers are not responsible for unsent, damaged, and/or stolen prizes offered by the publisher.
This giveaway will not be open until February 29, 2016 and will ONLY be open for 24 hours. Winner will be chosen on March 1, 2016.
a Rafflecopter giveaway