|Hosted by The Broke and Bookish|
Of course, that was a long, long time ago, when I was a baby blogger and probably fifteen years old...
So on a random Monday, I decided to go check out Top Ten Tuesday to see what the topics would be in the future, and decided, "Hey! Why not do the facts about me post on the 11th of July?"
Ten Facts About Sophia1. I'm currently learning French through Duolingo and Busuu. I also want to learn Italian and a few other languages, but I'm going slowly rather than prowling through it quickly. (Quizlet is a big help as well.)
Before Pottermore, I always got sorted into Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw (most of the time it was Ravenclaw). When Pottermore first came out, I got sorted into Ravenclaw. Several years later, I decide to get a Ravenclaw lanyard, take the Pottermore test again (when the new Pottermore came out) and end up with Gryffindor.
3. I haven't changed the look of Bookwyrming Thoughts for two years. Every time I think about changing the look, I keep backing off on it because I actually like the way it currently looks. But what about you guys? What do you guys think? Time for a fresh look, or keep it the way it is?
|That face though|
5. I haven't written a review for the last two months. This is weird. Really weird. But for some reason, I really enjoy it and apparently want to continue this reviewing hiatus.
6. I freak out when guys express interest in me. This is especially true when they call me cute - and not the little kid version of cute and adorable in which I actually remind them of when they were teenagers. (And then I use a cute GIF and get called cute again...)
8. My favorite classic is To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee. Every other classic I've read so far I'm not a huge fan of, but To Kill A Mockingbird somehow worked with me and I don't really know why.
9. Since I came up with this very evil question for Novel Newcomers... if I had to kill my favorite fictional boyfriend, it would probably be Bishop from The Book of Ivy by Amy Engel. And he's new...