Bookwyrming Thoughts is looking for another addition! We've all been busy for the past few months and have decided to add on a person or two to lighten our blogging burden. Take a look at the requirements and if you think you'll be a good fit, go ahead and apply below! Ella, Lupe, and I are extremely excited to have another person to work with. :)
What We're Looking For:
- Have a Twitter and Goodreads account. Twitter is not a MUST (it IS encouraged), but Goodreads is.
- Decent grasp on the English language
- At least 13 years of age or older
- Passion for books or games. We're open for ideas if you want to post about something else! :)
- Post at least once a week or once every two weeks. We're pretty lenient on this, so don't let this stop you from applying if you don't meet these requirements!
- Easily reached through email, Goodreads, Twitter, etc. (Usually within a day or two)
- Let us know if you sign up for a blog tour – that way, we're not accidentally signing up for the same tour or posting two different tour posts on the same day.
- Avoid posting on Friday because Friday is Fangirl Friday and Lupe will happily fight you if necessary (unless, of course, you have an idea, then she's all ears)
- Bonus points for a fabulous sense of humor – this includes cheesy puns
- Commitment - willing to stay with the blog and helping the blog grow
What You Get as a Coblogger:
- People to conspire mischief and mayhem with (aka brainstorm)
- Access to blog statistics for requesting ARCs and review copies
- Access to group account for requesting books, posting, and emailing
- Access to the exclusive group chat where we speak randomness and conspire more mischief and mayhem
- Access to the Google Drive folder with everything Bookwyrming Thoughts
Ella, Lupe, and I can't wait to see who the new addition to the blog will be! Best of luck to everyone who applies! :)
Here's the link to the form if you can't see it: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSexSdzxkerb6Tk9R8_2V4N3MgHQf_NoP5rc4lZ4otcGX1FC0A/viewform