Sophia here. Once upon a time, I started a blog and vowed to go solo (seriously, though. I'm the type of person who likes to work alone most of the time, but I enjoy working with a small group). Two years later, Ella and Lupe hopped aboard, and I couldn’t have asked for better cobloggers (bonus points to Lupe for being a fabulous friend in general).
For the past few months, Ella, Lupe, and I have been busy enough that it’s been pretty difficult keeping the blog active (it's really just been Lupe with Fangirl Friday and several late editions of Novel Newcomers - bless Nori for dealing with me and bless all the bloggers who got placed with me for their patience). As a result, sometime in mid-July, Bookwyrming Thoughts went on the hunt for its newest coblogger! We received quite a few responses, and it was extremely difficult to choose the three people who we thought would make a perfect fit (all of them would make a good fit, honestly).
(Please note that these posts aren't necessarily in order... Though we'll promise that the authors are correct.)
- The Day I Met Victoria Aveyard
- Looking for Alaska by John Green
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling
- Rocket League Review
- Into the Dark by Caroline T. Patti
- August Monthly Wrap Up
- The Amber Project by J.N. Chaney
- Top Ten Books with a Boarding School Setting
- This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab
- Broken Age Review
- Moral Pendulums Discussion
- Beautiful Broken Things by Sarah Bernard
- Thoughts About My First Readathon
Signing out and giving the mic (of the virtual sorts) over to Anelise,
Hi everybody! The trial run has (somewhat) recently ended and Sophia, Ella, and Lupe have picked who they’re permanently kidnapping. I was asked to continue so here I am! I am so excited and cannot wait to be a part of this blog and, well, yeah…!