What I've Been Up To:
- I am now a freshman in college. I major in Communications! (Thus far I have been told I should consider majoring in Graphic Design and that I have a strong writing style that will help me later on in the program.)
- Bookwyrming Thoughts has changed it's look! I suppose if anyone has stopped by two years ago and remember the look, it has changed drastically and I've chosen not to create my own design this time.
- I started my own event! This year I hosted Novel Newcomers with Nori from ReadWriteLove28. If you're a book blogger who started this year or know of one, I'd love to have you on board! (I may also be reaching out to bloggers later on.)
- We've added on a new coblogger! Her name is Anelise, and she is now the youngest blogger ever on Bookwyrming Thoughts. ^_^
- Ella recently left Bookwyrming Thoughts. We wish her the best of luck in blogging endeavors and beyond! <3 (She will forever be known as the first coblogger, though.)
- I've found a second job and break consists of working everyday of the week. On the bright side... I save up for money, which pays for college and all the other adulting things typical adults do.
- I started a personal website...
- Learning MailChimp! Unfortunately MailChimp makes you do a lot of work, but we can send GIFs and customize it to fit the season so... I don't know how that works out.
The Posts of This Week, or Lack Thereof, So The Past Two Weeks?
- Fangirl Friday! - Fangirl Friday was a feature that was started about a year or two ago in which Lupe showcases some of the latest news worth fangirling about. ^_^
- Novel Newcomers! - We're wrapping up with the final few bloggers who are a part of Novel Newcomers 2016 and we've opened sign ups for next year! DETAILS
This Upcoming Week
- Novel Newcomers - this may be the last one of the year before we wrap up in January 2017, getting ready to kick off NN17.
- Fangirl Friday, but Lupe might take a holiday break.
Interesting Books I've Read
I haven't been reading that much, so I'm extremely glad to have the next four weeks with time for reading! Unfortunately I somehow changed the password to my Android tablet and had to reset it, but all the files remain minus the apps. I'm okay with that, I suppose. It could be worse.
- Writing Down the Bones by Natalie Goldberg
- Jubilee by Margaret Walker
- Um... I went through a reviewing slump after some life happenings so... I forgot what other books that were significant.