Title: Quanta Rewind (The Shadow Ravens #4)
Author: Lola Dodge
Links: Goodreads | Amazon | Barnes & Noble
Publication Date: April 25, 2017
Publisher: Ink Monster Publishing
With more and more Red Helixes turning up missing or dead, the Shadow Ravens are ready to take their fight to Doctor Nagi himself.
But breaking into Alpha Citadel is no cakewalk, and Quanta isn’t so sure about this whole “teamwork” thing.
If she and the Ravens can’t learn to work together, no amount of rewinding time will save them from the inevitable.
And if the Seligo win, everyone loses.
This is such an interesting topic because there are still a lot of things that Quanta doesn’t know about Quanta. She spent so many years as a captive/lab subject that she’s just now figuring out what freedom feels like and what she enjoys. There’s so much she wants to do and try—as soon as people stop trying to kill her and her friends!
Ten Things No One Knows About Quanta
But here are ten things that no one knows about Quanta:
- Quanta wants to learn how to paint
- She has tons of scars from her lab rat days
- She doesn’t have “parents” per se—she was a test tube baby
- Being clairvoyant since she was young made Quanta a SUPER manipulative toddler
- If Quanta loses control of her Red Helix powers, she can break space time and kill a whole bunch of people…possibly ALL of the people (oops?)
- She doesn’t want to have kids
- In the first version of the series, she lived at a home with troubled Seligo teens, hustling them all at poker
- She can’t swim and doesn’t want to learn because fish are creepy (who knows what’s swimming around down there)
- She’s an ISFP
- Cipher is trying to get her to play video games, but Quanta’s awful at them—and she sucks at using any complicated form of technology
About Lola Dodge