Anelise: Accepting Limited Books for Review
- ARCs (Advanced Reading Copies)
- Traditional and Small Press
- Limited Self-Published
- Accepts audio and electronic books – all formats
- Accepts electronic and physical books – all formats
- Accepts physical and electronic books - Kindle
Sophia mainly reads young adult books and is willing to read new adult from any genre other than contemporary romance (exceptions may be made). She enjoys reading books from most genres but has a preference for fantasy, paranormal, and science fiction books. She loves a good retelling and is more drawn to books with something not usually found in other books – the more interesting, the better. Middle grade books are accepted on a case-by-case basis.
Lupe mainly reads young adult and middle grade books. She prefers reading paranormal romance books, but also enjoys fantasy, action/adventure, science fiction, and a good laugh (humor her). The more interesting the plot and world is, the higher the chance she'll pick up the book. Young adult romance and adult books are accepted on a case-by-case basis. Other reviews and blog posts written by Lupe can be found at CatchingBookz.
Anelise mainly reads young adult and middle grade. She enjoys books from most genres and will be willing to give any book a try as long as it sounds interesting but mostly prefers fantasy, science fiction, dystopian, action/adventure, and paranormal. Anything in the romance genre will be accepted on a case-by-case basis as that’s something she doesn’t tend to like as much and would usually rather be reading something else.
See above for each reviewer's genre preferences. You do not have to be a specified genre to be a guest poster.
- The average turn-around time for each reviewer is approximately a month. Please keep in mind that this does vary from reviewer to reviewer, and other factors may be involved as well in turn-around time.
- Most of us are college/university students - we run on a completely different schedule and read when we can. We may take months before we get back with a review, so please bear with us if we are not as timely as we can possibly be.
- Book series requests are welcome, but we would also like to read prior books in the series as well. Depending on the reviewer, there is also a chance that if we do not like a book in a series, we will not continue reading.
- Requests may be forwarded to other reviewers on Bookwyrming Thoughts.
- The amount of requests accepted at a time fluctuates from reviewer to reviewer – Anelise may be accepting books for review in December while Sophia and Lupe are frantically studying for finals or vice versa.
- Netgalley/Edelweiss invites can be sent to rachelwaterblade(at)hotmail(dot)com (Sophia).
- Sophia: sophia(at)bookwyrmingthoughts(dot)com
- Lupe: lupe(at)bookwyrmingthoughts(dot)com
- Anelise: anelise(at)bookwyrmingthoughts(dot)com
- All: requests(at)bookwyrmingthoughts.com